• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

[Application]Stirling_Stg

1 reply to this topic

Stirling_STG

Stirling_STG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat NO
Vote: Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 31

Teamspeak: No

Essay:

Hello,

As most poeple already know, I'm Stirling_STG a Ambassador for the Mutts Survival Server. I have been honred to have been selected to become Ambrassodor for amazing Server and community. There has been no such server like this one. In nature I'm a very helpful person, always tried my hardest to help others in need. I would like this application to be considered for Mod for Survival if and when there is a space for one another. I am happy to continue being a ambrassodor. There are time where my helpful side has to take a back seat as being a ambassodor due to limitations. Being part of this wonderful team has been great, I am privileged to have been trusted enough to be a abasssodor. I would like to extend my gratitude to the other staff members on their work they do. I would like the payback this honor. If I am considered to be made Mod, I wouldn't abuse the powers I'll been given, in line you wouldnt regret your decision.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

Eddie

Stirling_STG

Click here to view the application

Fatalisticend

Fatalisticend

Server Admin

• Server Admin
  • 14 posts
  • Steam Name:Fatalisticend
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA
  • Players Head: :

Fatalisticend