• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

2014 Survival Nostalgia

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Kechiro

Kechiro

Newbie+

• Diplomats
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Players Head: :

Kechiro

I was going through some old Steam screenshots and found a bunch of Minecraft stuff that was taken on the Muttsworld Survival server. Man, those were good times. I built this huge town called Kechland right next to Vidad's town, and even made a forum post about it (but it looks like that forum section was deleted). I'm downloading the 2016 map now in hopes that my old town will still be there (assuming I'm able to find it). I remember Vidad, JohnBPKC and NRH, but other friend's names are escaping me now. Here are the pictures I took of my old base...

AhrynD and JowinD used to love to grief me and my animals all the time, that is until I got diplo+ :)

0lsWmhC.png

Sometimes squids and other mobs would randomly spawn around you...
CMEwltr.png

Spawn back in 2014

tDMPdfs.png

Craziest gift I ever received, couldn't believe it at the time.

S3VqSab.png

Bird's eye view of my town (as of September 2014). I created a huge statue of myself just like Vidad did in his town. So literally there were two huge statues. This looked AWESOME from a distance but the other direction.

jDmXkvj.png

This was my underground mob dungeon, I had like 20+ mob spawners behind a redstone activated door so I could get levels fast. I miss this so much!!

OjczQ3M.png

NRH joining in the infernal/mob boss killing fun.

1sJS0b6.png

I remember being so hyped when I got this. Back when a silk touch pick meant you can pick up mob spawners...
z0J0Kpf.png

I unleashed a wither on my own town, why? I don't know ... haha
Y72JAFE.png

Well that's all for now, if I find more pictures I might make an Imgur album or something. Good times!!

UPDATE: Finally got the 2016 survival world up locally running in 1.8, and I literally SPAWNED in my base! Everything is still there just like it should be! Spawners and some custom mod stuff don't work but it's awesome to be in the old base again! I'm gonna make a vid of me walking through it soon.