• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

Battlefield3 What You Like What You Don't

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

gggeeee

gggeeee

Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
The EOD bots, the are so awesome, throw them off a roof, run into enemy territory and repair stuff. The most fun I have ever had in any warfare type games.

Then again I hate when a sniper rifle, from 1 foot away, can do less damage than a G17... I mean, come on...

#SWAG

Jersm

Jersm

Newbie+

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
eod bot is okay but you only have 1 of them.

For me as a tank drive on BF3 mainly the thing i hate the most is the GOD DARN APACHE HELICOPTERS!

they get two passangers and basically can insta kill anytank or render them useless in a matter of seconds. since its got unlimited ammo and TWO passangers. one fires away with air to ground missiles while the driver fires non stop streams of missiles.

all the while yougotta watch out for land mines, c4 runners, eod bots, RPG's, javelins and other tanks oh yeah and motars.....

the tank is virtually defenceless against it if players ignore the apache in the sky. also stingers are horrible and a good apache driver can easly avoid 7 stinger missiles without dying.... by landing and repairing or going out of range.

Yrahoz

Yrahoz

Eater of the Crayons

• Diplomats
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
Pff Sniping is the only good thing in BF3, Mw3 is better in everything else

JgJkuuu.png?1

ToxicKandy

ToxicKandy

Resident

• Diplomats
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
Unlike mw3, you can have 64 players in one game on the pc version, which I have. Love it better, you actually have to aim when sniping unlike mw3. You got tanks, heli's, and so much more. More realistic in my opinion.

iiRAMPAG3

iiRAMPAG3

always afk

• Diplomats
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
^+1

Be Entertained!

Posted Image

warfare32

warfare32

The Pilot

• Diplomats
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Unlike mw3, you can have 64 players in one game on the pc version, which I have. Love it better, you actually have to aim when sniping unlike mw3. You got tanks, heli's, and so much more. More realistic in my opinion.

pwned. Yeah I was like wtf real sniping =P hard to adjust for distance when you've never done it before. But I did manage to pick a guy off of a roof. He was a tad nervous when my first shot hit him but didnt kill =P glad he didnt move xD

Posted Image

warfates

warfates

Resident

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

He was a tad nervous when my first shot hit him but didnt kill =P glad he didnt move xD

Smart snipers aim for the head

I seem to be really good a picking the little birds out of the sky with a T-90 cannon shell through the windshield on Noshar Canals.