• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google Log In with Steam
  • Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

The Process Of Making The Lobby.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Haxanator

Haxanator

Mutt+

• Survival Mod
  • 72 posts
  • Steam Name:Cold_Fish
  • LocationQueensland, Australia
  • Players Head: :

Haxanator

(Honest Opinion: Believe me, you think making lobby is easy. May seem fun and exciting at them time, yet you have a Admin constantly reminding you when is the build finished. What the Admin wants, is what the Admin gets and goes.)

2018-04-16_20.28.06.png

Bam had the portals already layed out and told me how he wanted the lobby. Not Fancy, but kept simple and straight. the middle raised.

2018-04-16_20.28.13.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

2018-04-17_17.45.16.png

At this process, I removed the center and decided to work on the centre area. Which freaked bam out cause it was raised so high. Found a easy floor art. Google is handy.

2018-04-17_19.51.40.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

Since I wanted to keep the wood feature, I decided to go with a market theme. I got Luna, Canadian and I think Trickster (I might be wrong) to build small market stalls. 

2018-04-17_20.22.55.png

Before and after for the portal designs

2018-04-18_19.38.34.png

------------------------------------------------------------

2018-04-18_19.38.47.png

This is what took awhile. Since bam wanted the spawn area raised, I had to think of a way to fit with market. I looked online for Market designs in Minecraft, not really found I was looking for. So I went with my previous builds on Survival on my giant walls and made the center part sort of based on the design. It was a lot of back and forth work. Build it, didn't like it, removed it. Eventually found a design I could work with. 

Added more detail on the platform. Michael decided to visit. Added a simple pixel art below which matched the theme. 

2018-04-21_10.57.33.png

2018-04-28_17.57.39.png

With my amazing world edit skills (heh) Added podzol ground with surrounding stone brick stairs and cracked bricks. Oh and a man made tree made. Credit to Luna.

Added the other markets and scattered them around.

2018-04-29_12.06.21.png

2018-04-29_12.47.50.png

Sadly I wasn't able to get a final shot, due to the Admins working on Skyblock. But currently the wall is added and changed the market colours. Added the shrubs, bushals and prison wagons.

So thats the Current Lobby Process. Ill add the Snow Globe and Halloween Screenies later. 

-Hax