• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

[Application]Varysad_Squad12

1 reply to this topic

master_squad12

master_squad12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location2446 Wegman Road De Soto, Missouri
  • Players Head: :

master_squad12

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat NO
Vote: Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 28

Teamspeak: No

Essay:

It's varysad_squad12. i'm applying for staff on l2d, because i wanna help this server become a better server within the eyes of other players that join. About every day if i'm not doing something in my personal life I am most likely on MuttsWorld l2d server, I experience the ways things go and how the server runs. I do help players that ask for help, most of the time if you haven't seen me doing it already, you will sometimes see me give tips and advice to the players that need help. It's amazing that I get to help watch the chat and keep l2d a fun and friendly place, and that's something I would alse love to help with the other servers. I'm not exactly picky on the servers either (in honesty it doesn't even have to be creative or survival),  I just want to help Muttsworld in anyway possible. Thank you vary much for taking your time and reading this.

Click here to view the application

Edited by master_squad12, 02 March 2018 - 11:58 PM.

coolepicminer

coolepicminer

Newbie+

• Diplomats
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Steam Name:cooleepicminer
  • LocationIowa, USA
  • Players Head: :

cooleepicminer

I recommend you take a look at this. bit.ly/MuttsApply it will tell you what you need or should have in your application.

Reply to this topic