• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

Apig's 6 Week Build Contest

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

apig

apig

Newbie+

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Players Head: :

apigwithabat

WANT TO WIN STEAM GIFT CARDS?

Enter my 4 Week Build Contest!

CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY APRIL 6TH,

Winners will be announced soon after. 

PRIZES

1st Place: $50 Steam Gift Card

2nd Place: $20 Steam Gift Card

3rd Place: $10 Steam Gift Card

BUILD PROMPT

ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS:   You might have to do your research for this theme! Basically, build anything you wish that relates to "ancient civilizations". You are not limited to any specific culture, just make sure it fits our time period. Examples include (but are not limited to) temples, monuments, towns, battles, ships, gardens, amphitheaters, libraries, sculptures, etc. 

2018-01-23_17.19.42.png

JUDGING

I, along with a small staff judging panel will determine who the winners are based on the criteria described below:   

-Composition: Bigger isn't necessarily better, but make sure your effort is reflected in your build. I'm giving you over a month to complete this so it had better show. I don't want to see a box.

-Execution: Does what you built reflect what you were trying to portray? Did the building techniques/materials used help represent what you are trying to accomplish? Did you use depth and detail to your advantage? This is what makes or breaks a build. 

HOW TO ENTER:

Just start building on an empty plot (must be empty), and message Batesmine or apigwithabat when you're done.

Rules:

#1. You must use the default Minecraft texturepack

#2. Teams are allowed, but it's on you to find a way to split the prizes. 

#3. Have fun :)

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by apig, 11 March 2018 - 08:37 PM.