Earlier today, Mojang released 1.10, "The Frostburn Update." You can learn a bit about it here: Click me! Unfortunately, you might've also noticed that we haven't updated yet.
Never fear: We are going to update to the latest version. We just have that slight issue where our server owner is on EST time, and right about now is still during the work day!
For now, please be sure you are using version 1.9.4 to log in with us, and we'll be just as certain to let everyone know when they need to update.
"But how do I downgrade, if my client did it automatically?" Great question! It's super-easy now:
- Start the Minecraft launcher, but don't immediately hit "Play." You'll see the Minecraft News section.
- In the lower left, make sure your Profile name is selected, then click "Edit Profile"
- In the menu that pops up, you'll see a section that says "Use version." Click the drop-down menu and select 1.9.4.
- Click the "Save Profile" button in the bottom right.
- Click "Play" on the launcher. You're all set!
When we update to 1.10, you'll need to follow these steps again, but change 1.9.4 to 1.10 or (use latest version).