• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

Boss Tiers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

creepertk

creepertk

Newbie+

• L2D Mod
  • 23 posts
  • Players Head: :

Creepertk

Emergency Broadcast System

This is not a test

This is your emergency broadcast system announcing

the arrival of The Bosses of L2D.

Get your weapons ready.

Get your best gear on.

The apocalypse has just begun.

Bosses have arrived to L2D as many of you may have noticed. These bosses are from one of the seven tiers (ranked lowest to highest below). By killing these bosses you have a chance of receiving an item from the boss of that tier or below. Killing bosses will also increase your Battle Level. For example if I kill a boss from the Mighty Tier I have a chance of receiving an item from either the Mighty Tier, Rare, or Common.  Below is a list of all of the Boss Tiers ranked lowest to highest:

1. Common
  2. Rare
  3. Mighty
  4. Heroic
  5. Epic
  6. Legendary
  7. God     

Gather your friends along with your enemies. The apocalypse has just begun.

2016-06-06_23.54.27.png 2016-06-06_23.58.10.png 2016-06-07_00.02.47.png  2016-06-07_00.04.19.png 2016-06-06_23.55.48.png

Want to see more of these bosses? Do you think you can take them on? Search the L2D map to fight these bosses yourself to prove how powerful you truly are. 

See more of Lord Varsion before you take on the Boss himself: 

This post has been promoted to an article

spartagon123

spartagon123

SuperBlogger

• Administrators
  • 207 posts

spartagon123

Nice screenshots ;)

Grimn

Grimn

Newbie+

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Steam Name:BLACK ROSE
  • Locationomaha nebraska

Grimn_

But i have a question what bosses are there i want to know because i only saw a few and none of them go to the highest teir so that confuddles me when you have the time msg me or reply thanks 8D

spartagon123

spartagon123

SuperBlogger

• Administrators
  • 207 posts

spartagon123

The highest tier right now is varson. But we’re always working on making more. There are probably more then 5 in developments right now. Unfortunately a few of them are waiting on an update to the plugin, since several features of the plugin broke in 1.10 and make it very difficult to work on them. 

creepertk

creepertk

Newbie+

• L2D Mod
  • 23 posts

Creepertk

Zombies are common, Infected Wolves are rare, Venom Archers are mighty, Skeleton Kings are mighty, and Lord Varson is Epic tier. :)