• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

Yes, The Servers Were Down. Yes, We're Working To Bring Them Back Up.

connection help awesome

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DisturbdGuy

DisturbdGuy

Bemused Observer

• Server Admin
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Players Head: :

DisturbdGuy

POPULAR

Hey, folks. Some of you were online when Mumblerit posted a warning, but a lot of you weren't, so here's your very brief update.

• Yes, the all of MuttsWorld (servers and website) went down around 10 p.m. EST on Feb. 1.
  • No, nothing on the servers were changed, removed, reset or updated. Everything will be exactly as you left it.
  • We brought our services down to perform some unavoidable background maintenance and upgrades. Basically, improving the bits and pieces that actually run the servers. 
  • These improvements will help us reduce server downtime (stay online more) and improve server performance (less connection issues/lag).

Please do not spam the forums, status updates, TeamSpeak or (when we bring them back online) the servers. There's just no need for senseless rumors or speculation, since now you know all the facts.

Please DO file modreqs to report any strangeness. We doubt you will need to, though. We don't expect there to be any problems, since the data was not changed, just moved.

As of 2:07 a.m. EST Feb. 2, Mumblerit tells me the servers should be online soon.

I've linked the times mentioned, so you can click them to see what the timeline looks like for your time zone. We had some confusion about when things would occur earlier, so this should clear it up.

7eb1e3b007bb5635e75131e0d9a39281.jpg

• Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
  • -Voltaire

[18:20] dravekx - When Disturbed talks... I feel like I'm staring at a Harvard professor making sense about s**t that doesnt make sense.

c4jt321.png

• Will we die... just a little?