• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Photo

Mumblerit's Update Blog

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts
  • Players Head: :

mumblerit

POPULAR

added a bunch of pets to diplo12/perm on survival

yQkaVeM.gif

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.” ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

call fixed on survival

{page  3!}

yQkaVeM.gif

“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.” ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add twitter to frontpage

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

bunch of stuff im sure im forgetting a ton

aliases added

/pay = /money pay

/$ = money

/buy = /market listings

/sell = /market create

Removed requirement for command  /server, can now just do /survival etc

Fixed up vote command, added cooldowns

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

raised cost for  bow based kits on kitpvp

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add /addhelper and /removehelper to creative for /p helpers add/remove

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add /colors to all servers to see color codes

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added menu to pvp /townymenu added /apply command for staff applications

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added custom enchants to survival, will be coming to pvp etc soon

Auto-Speed I-II (100) - Gives Speed I-II potion effects while wearing/holding item.
Unstable I-III (101) - A bad enchant that rarely appears; Decays durability slowly.
Nightvision I (102) - Gives Nightvision I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
Venom I-III (103) - Poisons an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Auto-Smelting I (104) Smelts down iron and gold; Stacks with fortune.
Regain I (105) Regains durability when mining same type of ore the pickaxe is made out of.
Rejuvination I-III (106) - Regains durability slowly while holding/wearing item.
Waterbreathing I (107) Gives Waterbreathing I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
Reinforced I-III (108) - Instantly mines all ores. (higher the enchant level, less durability it uses).
Slowness I-III (109) - Slows down an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Heavy I-III (110) - Slows you down and adds mining fatigue whilst holding/wearing
Regeneration I-III (111) When you heal half a heart with full food, adds extra chance to heal a full heart (more armor with that enchant stacks and gives more chances)
Flight I (112) Allows creative flight; Decays durability when holding/wearing
Auto-Jump I-II (113) - Gives Jumping I-II potion effects while wearing/holding item.
Quake I (114) - Quakes the ground around you and sends mobs and (if allowed in server configs) people flying away
Excavation I-II (115) - Digs a 3x3(3x3x2 if level 2) area. Applicable to shovels ,axes and pickaxes. (fortune, auto-smelt ,reinforced and other enchants stack up).
Blindness I-III (116) - Blinds an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Withering I-III (117) - Withers an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
Life Leech I-II (118) - Can leech some health off of an enemy when hitting him
Poison Arrows I-III (119) - Same as Venom ,for bows
Withered Arrows I-III (120)- Same as Withering ,for bows
Flashing Arrows I-III (121)- Same as Blindness ,for bows
Soulbound I (122) - When you die ,you will still have the item with this enchant. (configurable if you lose it afterwards)
Ice Aspect I-II (123) - can freeze someone in place for a short amount of time. (configurable in configs)
Lucky I-II (124) - Gives more XP when killing any living entity (except players)
Beheading I-III (125) - Has a progressively higher chance to behead skeletons, creepers, zombies and players

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

new kit on kitpvp, prices for kits now visible on kits display

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added enderbow craftingfor diplomats to l2d 67102.png

anyone can use!

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added diseases to l2d, more info coming soon

added /tp to plotworld on l2d

addeed more items to muttscrates

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

Creative: increased worldedit area from 1k to 5k

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added /map to survival, shows link to your location on the website map, will add to more servers eventually.

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add playervaults to l2d, 1 for regular, 3 for diplomat, also /pv workbench

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added enchantsplus to l2d and townie

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

update to 1.8.3

readd redstone to creative

added /hug to all servers, reach out and hug someone

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added some new /social commands to survival, will be coming to other servers shortly, and i will be adding lots more!

change to /vote, when you type /vote you get your  voteroullette rewards.  Thanks for voting!

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

updated to 1.8.3 if anyone cares

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added /seen playername, find out when your friend was last on

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add liftsigns to skyblock

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added /map to creative, check out your area!

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

add  horse to /mob on survival

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

added /breakdance /dance and /coffee, im sure theres more but idk.

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

head drops and spawn warmup to  townie

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

sockets on l2d readded

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

you have picked up, instead of you have pickup.

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

bal/balance added tp money

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

/staffpunch added to all servers

yQkaVeM.gif

mumblerit

mumblerit

MuttsWorld Extravaganzor

• Administrators
  • 2,649 posts

mumblerit

made http://mutts.muttsworldmine.com update again

yQkaVeM.gif