• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

Ntk13

hi there its me ntk13 here applying to be a mod and i would be great for this job because i have had experience finding hackers and getting rid of them and answering reports i am good at helping people with problems on servers such as my friends that was closed because we closed it for the summer but it might not be open ever again so i would love to apply for this server having a in game job would be wonderful playing with mods and helping out with this server and a honor to work with all of you and i have a Skype its Nolan kimball and has a enderman head with ntk13 so if you would like to contact me from skype please do so and again i have had experience and i know all of the commands or most of them and pvp is one i can catch hackers on most so it could be a exciting job for me i will only ban if hacking and will take this job seriously but still have fun i can play for 2 to 3 hours from 5 and around 4 hours on weekends so i am available for most of the time so i would thank you if i could be a mod so thank you and have a wonderful day. ❤

Diplomat: NO
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 4
Teamspeak: Yes

1 Comments