• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Yanks73

Hello Muttsworld! I Would Like To Be An Ambassador For Muttsworld Creative Because I Love Helping Out! If Anyone Is Being Bullied Or Mean To One Another, I Will Tell The Mean Person To Be Nice And Apologize. /modreq _________ And I'm On My Way! I Am Not Like Others Because I Do Not Really Communicate Much On Global, Although When A Player Joins I Always Say Hi (Username)! I Am American And I Do Not Speak In Any Other Languages. I Hope You Enjoyed My Application!

From,
Yanks73

Ps: Sorry I Am Not Commenting I Couldn't Find The Reply Button, I Will Be Sure To Reply When I Have The Chance! :D

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 16
Teamspeak: No

30 Comments

I'm am so sorry I am not replying. My pc doesn't show a reply button and I switched to my phone an now it works

I'm am so sorry I am not replying. My pc doesn't show a reply button and I switched to my phone an now it works

Shouldn't you have told us this the first time?
Ingame, Yanks has recently asked me where the reply button is. I think they're actually really not seeing the reply button.

- ModernArnis
[Survival Moderator]
Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes
Vote: Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 16

Teamspeak: No

Essay:

Hello Muttsworld! I Would Like To Be An Ambassador For Muttsworld Creative Because I Love Helping Out! If Anyone Is Being Bullied Or Mean To One Another, I Will Tell The Mean Person To Be Nice And Apologize. /modreq _________ And I'm On My Way! I Am Not Like Others Because I Do Not Really Communicate Much On Global, Although When A Player Joins I Always Say Hi (Username)! I Am American And I Do Not Speak In Any Other Languages. I Hope You Enjoyed My Application!

From,
Yanks73

Ps: Sorry I Am Not Commenting I Couldn't Find The Reply Button, I Will Be Sure To Reply When I Have The Chance! :D

Click here to view the application

Is there any particular reason you keep ignoring me, Yanks? When I ask you to read this (bit.ly/MuttsApply) and stop filing more than one application thread, it isn't just so I can read what I'm typing. You really are meant to read it as well.

Oh boy.
How can we trust you with staff if you can't even listen to the staff memebers. We aren't trying to go after you, or go after you. We are trying to help you.
I merged your applications, after Disturbd has done it countless time. We might as well flag you as a spammer. Once again, read this.  http://bit.ly/MuttsApply  .Let it process, take time to follow it's guidlines, perhaps wait some more time to mature more, learn how to be more patient, and  reply or edit an already existing application. 
DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER THREAD.

Happy New Years.