• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

Fvqu

I am fvqu, and I am applying for the role of Ambassador.

I am a very active player on the Survival server, and I am always doing my best to help as often as I can. I have a great understanding of the chat rules and will do my best to enforce them accordingly. I've never had any problems with admin or staff, nor have I ever once been muted or had to be warned for any reason. I am already pretty familiar with most of the plugins here. I usually have no problem remembering things the first time they are told, and I rarely forget commands or anything else important to know.

I tend to get along well with other players and always enjoy helping anyone in need of assistance. I type fast, efficiently and always respond quickly. I can be strict but only when necessary. I will be 18 years old soon, but I would say I'm mature for my age.

I started playing on the Survival server sometime in early December, and have been playing the game for well over a year. This is the only server I'm active on, and the only one I've actually stayed on. I'm normally on any time around 7 PM - 1 AM EST. I often play late nights when little staff is on.

I'm confident that I could handle the responsibility of an Ambassador quite well, and I'm hoping the rest of you will take me into consideration. I've been told before that I have potential so I figured I may as well give it a shot. Thanks a lot guys.

-John (A.K.A. fvqu)

Diplomat:
Vote:
Months of MuttsWorld: 3
Teamspeak: No

10 Comments

Ah, I remember your noob days. Your first day of the server all the way to denoobing you. Good times.

You are a very active player and constant in chat. +1
No IRC or TS. -1
Good age +1
A little new, consider waiting a few months. -1

Grand total: 0
Meh

I think you should get TS and IRC. Get more active in the forums and get noticed. I see you purchased diplo, which is good. Also, try to help more in chat. Good luck!
Ah, I remember your noob days. Your first day of the server all the way to denoobing you. Good times.

You are a very active player and constant in chat. +1
No IRC or TS. -1
Good age +1
A little new, consider waiting a few months. -1

Grand total: 0
Meh

I think you should get TS and IRC. Get more active in the forums and get noticed. I see you purchased diplo, which is good. Also, try to help more in chat. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Considering buying a mic for TS at some point, but for now I'm just focusing my attention toward becoming more active on the forum and using IRC. :)

I agree with Bambam I would love to see you on Teamspeak!! If you cant right now i guess IRC is still good.

Everytime you are on I always see you helping out in chat so I would definitely say that is a plus.

I wont give you any pluses cause my opinion doesn't count for dumb though, but I think with a bit more effort on developing your street cred you could get you there.

Also if you haven't seen this have a look, some great tips from Sab in there http://muttsworldmin...na-be-staff-eh/

You can log into ts and just use the text chat function. It defeats the purpose of teamspeak, but is better than nothing.

You're an intelligent, active, friendly player from what I've seen of you. Like the rest say, try being around for another month or two, and getting involved in irc and teamspeak, though teamspeak is not nearly as important as irc. You've got a lot of potential, and I would like to see you as an ambassador eventually. Keep it up :)

It defeats the purpose of teamspeak, but is better than nothing.

oh stfu

oh stfu

please forgive me, master

+1

This looks good