• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

* - - - -

UBubble

Your name:Ububble Elias

Which server(s) are you applying for?Survival

Which position you're applying for:moderator

How long have you been a part of the server/forums?About 5 months or so

Have you had any experience as staff on other servers?Yes I have been a admin on my friends server.

Are you familiar with some of the server plug-ins staff members use?I am quite familiar with most of the plugins like Worldguard,Iconomy,Logblock,warpz0R,Lockette and population density.The ones I'm not so familiar are worldedit and Worldboarder.But I'm willing to learn more about it.

Why do you think you should be a moderator on this server?I think that its time i return muttsworld(survival) a favor as it has been as it has been the fun of my life.To serve and help keep muttsworld(survival) clean from spammers is my dream.I really hope i can achieve that dream.

[Yes/No] You use the following services that other community members use:
-Forums:At least 1 hour a day
-Irc:Around 30mins a day
-TeamSpeak:Not that much

Any other information you would like to share with us:Keep up the good work! I appreciate it.I am the opposite of your time so for example if your time is 1.00am,mine will be 1.00pm so I can protect the server while you rest.I usually play 5 hours a day.Please give me your opinion on me.Thank you.

Diplomat:
Vote:
Months of MuttsWorld: 6
Teamspeak: Yes

16 Comments

Hope previous comments still count
You say that you use Irc and Teamspeak. Not once have I seen you in either of them.
What age are you really? You say 19 in this application, yet your profile (http://muttsworldmin.../11196-ububble/) says you were born on June 3, 1992 -- which says/means you're 20.
Why is it that I always
Am alone when I use irc or teamspeak and I place 20 cause this month I'm turning 20
Photo
MegaLolligagger
Aug 15 2012 05:24 PM

Why is it that I always
Am alone when I use irc or teamspeak and I place 20 cause this month I'm turning 20

Ahem. You say your birthday is in June. You also say you will be 20 this month. This month is August. SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT HERE.
Okok I'm sorry...you cracked the code...im only 18
But that's still ok right?

Wait...is it possible to place any name from the comment if your guest?!?!!?

I wanted to act like older as almost all the mods were 25-30 years old so I knew I had a lesser chance.well I hope 18 years old I still fine

Okok I'm sorry...you cracked the code...im only 18
But that's still ok right?

Wait...is it possible to place any name from the comment if your guest?!?!!?

I wanted to act like older as almost all the mods were 25-30 years old so I knew I had a lesser chance.well I hope 18 years old I still fine

Lying isn't okay. Still continuing to do so will be frowned upon too.
What?? You think I'm 13 or something

From the way you type, 13 seems reasonable. Just saying...
12 seems more reasonable because I like the number 12 and this person is terrible at lieing.
HAHAHA I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO CALL HIM OUT R(*#HFUIWE

Can we delete this forum section it's getting kind of old
OR MAKE IT SO TOPICS HAVE TO BE APPROVED SO THIS TYPE OF CRAP IS NEVER POSTED

Yes, thats exactly what we think. An 18 year old less likely to lie about being 2 years older, and your spelling isn't that of a 18 year old HighSchool graduate. But we can settle this simply and quickly. Just hop on into our ever wonderful TeamSpeak Channel and we'll all see if you're 18 or 20 or whatever.
ok lawl

ah even if i prove myself 18 on teamspeak i probably won't be chosen for mod.Maybe i should try ambassador..hmmm
Must. Resist. Locking.
XD lawl brown biscuit your the master you decide what to do anything to your will
Don't bother resisting, I'm locking it.
Photo
hillbillyassasn
Aug 17 2012 09:46 AM
Good Call Chaos, I just banned this player on pvp for xray.