• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

RainingSlender

Hi! My ingame name is RainingSlender, but most people call me Raining. I would like to apply for an Ambassador staff position on the Survival server. I have been an ambassador on the server before, but had to step down due to personal reasons. I would like to become an ambassador again because I love to help people and I like the interaction with the players. I am pretty fluent in server rules and commands and can help players who are confused. Even with my current position on the server as a Diplomat, I try my best to help players when they need it. I've been told many a time that I am a positive person and it resonates well with players.

I have been on MuttsWorld for about 4 years, with some breaks in between. I have met many players throughout the years and have even formed friendships with several people. MuttsWorld has always been like a home to me; the community is such a great group.

I get on the server as often as I can and survival is where I spend the majority of my time. I do have connection issues from time to time, but despite them, I try my best to stay on the server. The times I get on are usually all over the place, but I have been getting on about every day since it's summer. When school starts in the fall, I'll be getting on at least every other day in the evenings.

I get on Discord very frequent and like to interact on there as well. I have it downloaded on my computer and have the app, so getting into contact with me is fairly easy.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application!

- Raining (:

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 48
Teamspeak: Yes

2 Comments

Awesome

Very nice.