• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Epicis3pic

So uh.

I am applying for the role of Admin.

So give me admin.

Why should you?
Well, as you can see, I have over 52 months of Muttsworld; thus, making me, what one would consider, a "cool kid". I am a god at PvP, unmatched across the lands. I happen to know the "wae". I watch Richard and Mordimor more than once, therefore, I am an intellectual-- unrivaled by many. I also happen to condone a fedora, when I encounter a human specimen, who possess the XX chromosome, I greet such specimen with a "M'lady". I consider all such specimens to be queens.

In conclusion,
I deserve admin, I've earned Admin
I am
Admin.

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: No
Months of MuttsWorld: 52
Teamspeak: No

6 Comments

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes
Vote: No

Months of MuttsWorld: 52

Teamspeak: No

Essay:

So uh.

I am applying for the role of Admin.

So give me admin.

Why should you?
Well, as you can see, I have over 52 months of Muttsworld; thus, making me, what one would consider, a "cool kid". I am a god at PvP, unmatched across the lands. I happen to know the "wae". I watch Richard and Mordimor more than once, therefore, I am an intellectual-- unrivaled by many. I also happen to condone a fedora, when I encounter a human specimen, who possess the XX chromosome, I greet such specimen with a "M'lady". I consider all such specimens to be queens.

In conclusion,
I deserve admin, I've earned Admin
I am
Admin.

Click here to view the application

H ELLO AM 48 YEAR MAN FROM SOMALIA. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLAND. I SELLED MY WIFE FOR INTERNET CONNECTION FOR PLAY "m I n e c r a f t" AND I WANT TO BECOME THE GOODEST PLAYER LIKE YO U 

I+1I

best application 2k18 this guy deserves admin+

Denied strictly on the basis of a double post. smh. You were a real candidate until that mistake 

Denied strictly on the basis of a double post. smh. You were a real candidate until that mistake 

It was quite intentional. Double the post means double the trouble.

It was quite intentional. Double the post means double the trouble.

Posts merged. Please read bit.ly/MuttsApply and adhere to the guidelines within... <_<