• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

Zombie_wolf727

helloitiszombie_wolf727andimheretotelluwhyiwantstaffandhowicanbegood

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: No
Months of MuttsWorld: 15
Teamspeak: No

5 Comments

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes

Essay:

helloitiszombie_wolf727andimheretotelluwhyiwantstaffandhowicanbegood

Click here to view the application

Essay:

I am here to have staff I want it to help out I have always wanted to be a helper in a server like this I love muttsworld it is awesome thank u

Essay:

I am here to have staff I want it to help out I have always wanted to be a helper in a server like this I love muttsworld it is awesome thank u

Essay:

I do know this is most likely a troll application in which most staff if not all staff hate. I'm going to give you some advice for the next time you make an application. I'm not trying to be rude in anyway but it has to be said. Firstly sending applications like ( helloitiszombie_wolf727andimheretotelluwhyiwantstaffandhowicanbegood and I am here to have staff I want it to help out I have always wanted to be a helper in a server like this I love muttsworld it is awesome thank u.)  will not get your application accepted. it shows immaturity and that's the last thing a staff team wants to deal with. I also highly recommend you take a look at this? bit.ly/MuttsApply it will tell you how to apply properly.