• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Nekyht

Hello there. I am here to apply for the role of Ambassador on the survival server. I know I am below the preferred age of 16, I am 14 years old, but I believe that I am mature enough to qualify. If you do select me, I promise to help the Mutts community grow and I would do my best to reduce the amount of problems. Why should you select me, out of all of the other applications? Because I work well with players, I'm polite, I am well known by other players (though I may be known by other usernames), and I know how to handle rude players. I may be quiet sometimes, but I am on the server almost daily, and I try to help anyone with a problem as often as I can. I also enjoy helping, so you would never see me bored while helping someone. I would like this role because I believe that if I am selected for it, I would have the authority to actually do something about a problem or a problematic player, and just for the opportunity to help my favorite server. I do not want this role for "popularity", but to help the Muttsworld community thrive. I really hope you consider my application, and I cant wait to see your answer.

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 60
Teamspeak: No

3 Comments

Sorry for reposting this, but I thought the facts that I changed my username and got diplo would be important.

I would NEVER have guessed, NEVER, that Nekyht was anywhere close to being a minor.

He is incredibly mature, always helpful far beyond what is expected, and when I first started playing I had to consistently check his prefix to be sure he wasn't a member of Mutt's staff. He is by far the most patient player in Muttsworld, and is generally online at a time when few other staff members are online, which is an often looked over detail that is essential to making the server run smoothly. I feel like MW would be lucky to employ this dependable and friendly player, who's goal is already to help others. 

-slippityslap/sharkle

Interesting. Interesting