• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

Jereemo

With the many years of experiences that I have had before along with this server, I would like to say thanks for the good memories I have once had. I am mainly applying for the Ambassador or the Moderator positions. There are many reasons why I want to apply for a staff even after so long of not playing on the server. I would like to make more memories along with the people I have played with, but as well I want to keep the server healthy and friendly to people of all ages. Though I will consent for having using some x-ray's in the past I am no longer like that and understand the consequences prior if it was ever done again. In spite of the x-raying, I was a younger age at the time 11 to be specific. Introducing myself however I have a lot of things to say and would love to share with everyone the joy I had when playing on this server.

Starting off, My name is Jeremy Edwards. I am a college student who is studying graphics design, I enjoy drawing on my free time as well playing other open world games. Additionally I am in my third semester of college and always learn how to flex my schedule. I was a moderator for a Tekkit server about 6 years ago until it shut down. My experiences there though very little as it was shut down after three months because the owner couldn't pay for the server. Though I was a moderator there was no applications because the server was fairly new and I think the owner was a bit young at the time. Which in that event only made my moderation experience only little. I enjoy building and playing the survival server on Mutts world as it always has intrigued me. I was never a fan of creative and loved to pick up on opportunities for building, with whatever I had on my character's inventory. To add on, I am a lover of red stone works though mainly pistons and sticky pistons.

Continuing with what I said, I would like to take on the experience of either a Ambassador or a Moderator. Talking with people on the discord server made me happy to see that this server is still alive and kicking, even though it might not be at that usual 200 player limit it used to be in. Despite the loss of players, this server holds great memories to me and I would love for other people to experience these great memories in a clean safe environment. Whether it's helping a person out with a greifer or trying to tone someone down in the chat, I am a person who cares a lot for people and who loves to help others out. Though I might use a bit of language, I am actively in attempting to calming myself down with my cussing or my slang. However I might find it humorous I understand that this server has a lot of young people on it and that I need to respect the words I use as it portrays who I am.

In all of my years of playing Minecraft and this server, I would like to first say thank you mutts world for giving me good memories I had over the past years in my middle school to some of my high school years. Too add on to these good memories the application I am applying for is to help out the server and hopefully help it grow to a bigger number of players then it has already. I would also like to keep it as equally important to keep this server as healthy as it can be for everyone of all ages, Whether it be trying to calm someone down from losing all those precious diamonds they once had, or a greifing incident by someone with a nasty TNT cannon. I think this server is one of the best servers you can play on for some good survival mode action as well creative building.

Jeremy Edwards
Minecraft username
Jereemo

PS

Don't quote me on the amount of months. I played on this server for around 3 years and then totally stopped then join back yesterday.

Diplomat: NO
Vote: No
Months of MuttsWorld: 37
Teamspeak: Yes

2 Comments

Hmm.
I like this application.
You may have used x-ray in the past, but it seems like you have outgrown it.
I do think that you should maybe spend a little more time getting used to muttsworld again.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to become active on the forums.

Hmm.
I like this application.
You may have used x-ray in the past, but it seems like you have outgrown it.
I do think that you should maybe spend a little more time getting used to muttsworld again.
It wouldn't be a bad idea to become active on the forums.

I do agree with you. Give it about a month or two and I should be good as I was before!