• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Sketsi

I'd like to apply for ambassador on either KitPvp Or Kingdoms. I don't play much on either server, but it'd give me somewhere to go when there are multiple mods on Survival, and I can just chill on a different server and watch over chat and answer questions there. I enjoy the aspect of PvP but I am not the best, so I tend to play more passive as if it was friendly which is why I am in a "Neutral" kingdom with one other player. I like to watch more than be in the action. Anything a player has a question on, I am willing to look into it for them.

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 6
Teamspeak: Yes

7 Comments

hmmmm

Looks good, but you are still new. I say give it a little bit of time to get to know the community better and we shall see where it goes. 

I'll go ahead and give you my +1

Well spoken Swype.

Welcome to the team

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes
Vote: Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 6

Teamspeak: Yes

Essay:

I'd like to apply for ambassador on either KitPvp Or Kingdoms. I don't play much on either server, but it'd give me somewhere to go when there are multiple mods on Survival, and I can just chill on a different server and watch over chat and answer questions there. I enjoy the aspect of PvP but I am not the best, so I tend to play more passive as if it was friendly which is why I am in a "Neutral" kingdom with one other player. I like to watch more than be in the action. Anything a player has a question on, I am willing to look into it for them.

Click here to view the application

I'd like to apply for ambassador on either KitPvp Or Kingdoms. I don't play much on either server

I like that your willing to help, but I need people who know the server and commands. Kingdoms and kit pvp are almost completely different in rules, commands, and player atmosphere

But if you're willing to learn and get on more, I could see this being a possibility in the future

I like that your willing to help, but I need people who know the server and commands. Kingdoms and kit pvp are almost completely different in rules, commands, and player atmosphere

Also, no one ever reads. q,q