• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Peepsibabe

Hello, I will be applying for Ambassador/Noble for the PvP/Kingdoms server. For someone who has been playing on muttsworld for a pretty long time, you probably know what muttsworld is, and how the staff want things done. And you also know most of the rules and command for the server. A couple days ago, i spent some time learning the command for the new Kingdoms server. That is because, of course i want to learn how to play the game and play it for myself. But also help other players. It never hurts to help someone and it only takes a few seconds to a few minutes. You could be just mining or building and listening to music, and its not bad to take a little break and help someone who needs the help.

I know that most admins on muttsworld don't like me, and i will most likely not get this position. But why not give it a shot, you have nothing to lose. Thank you for reading ;)

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 33
Teamspeak: Yes

17 Comments

Vote: yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 11

IRC: Yes

Essay: Hello, My name is Spooky_Johnny, A.K.A. Johnny, I want to be an Ambassador for Creative. I do have teamspeak but my mic is broken so yea. I think i help alot on creative (i try to help) and cheer people up with some stupid jokes and my stupid brain. Iam the only australian on muttsworld at this moment and i want to to be the only ambassador who is australian (and i want Ambassador in blue by my name) Thanks
Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat usedtobe

Click here to view the application
Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 15

Essay:

Hello, My name is Spooky_Johnny or Johnny. Mutts world Survival is my Life and is so much fun with so many nice people and awesome staff. I'am applying for ambassador. I welcome new players, help new player and give them tips. If anyone ask for help in chat, I always try to help then out. If people need help with building or anything else i always want to help then and be nice. I'am nice to pretty much anyone, even the mods. If people aren't doing the right thing i always tell not to do whatever there are not doing right, like spamming or caps. I'am 15 years old, i do have teamspeak but my mic is broken so i'm saving up for a new one. I hope i can get it soon, i really want to talk to mutts world members! I have Diplomat and a custom title. I hope you accept my application and I hope I get ambassador. :) -Johnny

Months of MuttsWorld: 15

Essay: Hello Mutts World!, My Name is Johnny. I'am applying for Ambassador on Mutts World survival! Survivals is by far my favourite server here on Mutts World, I think i would be awesome for the job. I Welcome and Help out new survivals players and sometimes I give them tips. I Always try to stop people from not doing to right thing, If they are hacking or anything like that i get a screen shot for proof and then file a modreq. I'am A Diplomat and I have a custom title, I Love to donate for mutts world because they deserve it! Iam Friendly to players and staff members, I have team speak on and i'm sometimes on but not always. I'am 15 years old and i'am not 100% sure on how many months i have been on mutts world for but i think its around 15 months. I Vote At less once at day because i love when new players join! Thank you for wasting your time reading my application! -Johnny

Months of MuttsWorld: 16

Essay: Hello, My name is Johnny or Peepsibabe And I'm Applying for ambassador for mutts world survival. Ia'm 15 years old male and Ia'm from Australia. I like playing video games (minecraft) and I love player sports (baseball,soccer.) Ia'm a nice person in real life and online to everyone (unless i'm mad.) I Like meeting new people in real life and Ia'm always extra nice to people i just meet. I love mutts world because everyone is nice to you and You meet new people. You get to play with people you never met before or you can play with your friends. There are a lot of fun things to do on mutts like creative and L2D but survival is my personal favourite. I like survival the most because i really like to play survival. The staff team are some of the nicest people ever. They are awesome and funny. I also like survival the most because i like to build knew thing and i love to play around with the diplomat perks like /j and /thru, and i love the /diploclub! I don't think i could ask for a better survival server. People might know me as Spooky_Johnny, But my account name got changed. I did not change it, That is why my name is "Peepsibabe" I Know its a weird name. Ia'm a Diplomat With a custom title. Ia'm Not 100% sure of how long i have been on mutts world for but on the account Ia'm on right now i think its around 16 months. I have been on mutts world with different accounts a LONG TIME AGO!!! I love to vote for mutts world every day because i love when new people join! I join the mutts world team speak but i don't really talk, I'm kinda a shy guy. I think i would be good ambassador for survival because i help a lot. I always welcome a new player and if someone needs help, I always try to help. If someone isn't following the rules i always tell then to stop but if they don't, I make a modreq ASAP! Thanks For Reading my application. -Peepsibabe -Johnny -The obstacle course guy :)

Months of MuttsWorld: 20

Essay: Hello, My name is Johnny or Peepsibabe And I'm Applying for ambassador for mutts world survival. I'am 15 years old male and I'am from Australia. I like playing video games (minecraft) and I love player sports (baseball,soccer.) Ia'm a nice person in real life and online to everyone. I Like meeting new people in real life and Ia'm always extra nice to people i just meet. I love mutts world because everyone is nice to you and You meet new people. You get to play with people you never met before or you can play with your friends. There are a lot of fun things to do on mutts like creative and L2D but survival is my personal favourite. I like survival the most because i really like to play survival. The staff team are some of the nicest people ever. They are awesome and funny. I also like survival the most because i like to build knew thing and i love to play around with the diplomat perks like /j and /thru, and i love the /diploclub! I don't think i could ask for a better survival server. People might know me as Spooky_Johnny, But my account name got changed. I did not change it, That is why my name is "Peepsibabe" I Know its a weird name. Ia'm a Diplomat With a custom title. Ia'm Not 100% sure of how long i have been on mutts world for but on the account Ia'm on right now i think its around 20 or so months. I Use To play mutts world on my friends account but when i got my own thats all i played. I love to vote for mutts world every day because i love when new people join! I join the mutts world team speak but i don't really talk, I'm kinda a shy guy. I think i would be good ambassador for survival because i help a lot. I always welcome a new player and if someone needs help, I always try to help. If someone isn't following the rules i always tell then to stop but if they don't, i tell a staff member Thanks For Reading my application. -Peepsibabe

Essay: Hello, My name is Johnny or Peepsibabe And I'm Applying for ambassador for mutts world survival. I'am 15 years old male and I'am from Australia. I like playing video games (minecraft) and I love player sports (baseball,soccer.) Ia'm a nice person in real life and online to everyone. I Like meeting new people in real life and Ia'm always extra nice to people i just meet. I love mutts world because everyone is nice to you and You meet new people. You get to play with people you never met before or you can play with your friends. There are a lot of fun things to do on mutts like creative and L2D but survival is my personal favourite. I like survival the most because i really like to play survival. The staff team are some of the nicest people ever. They are awesome and funny. I also like survival the most because i like to build knew thing and i love to play around with the diplomat perks like /j and /thru, and i love the /diploclub! I don't think i could ask for a better survival server. People might know me as Spooky_Johnny, But my account name got changed. I did not change it, That is why my name is "Peepsibabe" I Know its a weird name. Ia'm a Diplomat With a custom title. Ia'm Not 100% sure of how long i have been on mutts world for but on the account Ia'm on right now i think its around 20 or so months. I Use To play mutts world on my friends account but when i got my own thats all i played. I love to vote for mutts world every day because i love when new people join! I join the mutts world team speak but i don't really talk, I'm kinda a shy guy. I think i would be good ambassador for survival because i help a lot. I always welcome a new player and if someone needs help, I always try to help. If someone isn't following the rules i always tell then to stop but if they don't, i tell a staff member Thanks For Reading my application. -Peepsibabe

Essay: Hello, My name is Johnny or Peepsibabe And I'm Applying for ambassador for mutts world survival. I'am 15 years old male and I'am from Australia. I like playing video games (minecraft) and I love player sports (baseball,soccer.) Ia'm a nice person in real life and online to everyone. I Like meeting new people in real life and I'm always extra nice to people i just meet. I love mutts world because everyone is nice to you and You meet new people. You get to play with people you never met before or you can play with your friends. There are a lot of fun things to do on mutts like creative and L2D but survival is my personal favourite. I like survival the most because i really like to play survival. The staff team are some of the nicest people ever. They are awesome and funny. I also like survival the most because i like to build knew thing and i love to play around with the diplomat perks like /j and /thru, and i love the /diploclub! I don't think i could ask for a better survival server. People might know me as Spooky_Johnny, But my account name got changed. I did not change it, That is why my name is "Peepsibabe" I Know its a weird name. Ia'm a Diplomat With a custom title. Ia'm Not 100% sure of how long i have been on mutts world for but on the account Ia'm on right now i think its around 20 or so months. I Use To play mutts world on my friends account but when i got my own thats all i played. I love to vote for mutts world every day because i love when new people join! I join the mutts world team speak but i don't really talk, I'm kinda a shy guy. I think i would be good ambassador for survival because i help a lot. I always welcome a new player and if someone needs help, I always try to help. If someone isn't following the rules i always tell then to stop but if they don't, i tell a staff member Thanks For Reading my application. -Peepsibabe

Months of MuttsWorld: 17

Essay: Hello. I am applying for ambassador for Creative. Let me tell you a little bit about my self. I am 15 years old and live in australia. I Love to play sports like Base Ball And Soccer. I travel a lot around the world. I am a nice guy and love to meet new people. Now, let me tell you why i should be ambassador. I help in chat a lot and I am always nice. I always try to help new people or people who have been on for a long time I help everyone. When the chat gets spammed or nasty and there are no staff on i get a staff member that in on another server or and i make a modreq! I Am diplomat and i have a custom title. I donated a lot for mutts. i am on team speak a lot. And Thats all i have to say Thanks for reading -Peepsibae

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 30

Essay:

Hello, before i start i just want to say i know i have done some pretty bad things in the past on this server, a lot of poor choices. That was about a year and a half ago. Little bit after that happened i took a 3-4 Month break and started to join back and "start fresh" again, Kind of. I spent about a week catching up on everything and as soon as i joined everything just hit me. All the commands and rules and everything just popped in my mind. I remember about everything i have done on the server. Ok now that i got that out of the way now i can talk about the application. Im 16 years old, live in Canada, I work quite a bit on the week days but only 5-9 hours. I think i can be a good staff member (ambassador) is because i have experience on the server for the past 2 and half years. Probably a year of that doesnt count because i did bad things in that year. I know 96% of the commands and i know 99.9% of the rules. I really dont interact with many players on the server. I always look in chat though. Im always just building and if someone needs something i can take a break and "try" to help them.
I wouldnt say im the nicest person but i try not to be mean to people. A lot of people just say things they are good at on these applications but that is kind of, not good really. Some things im not good at "need to improve on" is im a little sarcastic. I make stupid comments. Usually only to my friends because they know how i act and they know its usually a joke. Another thing im not good at is English. I have been only speaking English for around 4-5 years now. I have been speaking Portuguese when i was young because i lived in Brazil for most my life. Ok i got kind of off topic there so another thing i need to kind of work on is stop being such a grammar police. I know im not really good at English either so i dont know what im doing. I know their is a lot of young players on the server so many of then dont know much English. Some more things im alright at is handling a situation. I have an 8 year old sister and she really makes me "bad" some times but i dont get all bad at tell my dad and stuff. I handle it like a man. Thats really all i have to say. Thanks for reading if anyone does :D -Poopsibabe

Making new accounts does not exempt you from the "please only file once, then edit or reply to the exiting appeal to make changes" rule. bit.ly/MuttsApply

Any further changes you wish to make, please do here in an edit or reply.

Months of MuttsWorld: 32

Essay:

Hello, Before i start, i just want to say a few thing I don't really know the exact months of how long i have been playing on Mutts World but I have been playing for I'd say 3 years maybe around there, 2 and a half maybe, and, I know I have done a lot of bad things in the past, I've spammed before and all that stuff about 1 and a half to two years ago, That is because I never really wanted staff back then or anything I never really cared, But now I have changed. I hope you do forgive me for my actions. Also, I have many different account for the Mutts World website with many garbage applications on it, The reason I never stayed on the first one is because, I forgot the password and other details, And it doesn't hurt to make another account. The reason I am running for ambassador is because I feel like there is not enough staff member online around the night time. When I log on around maybe 12:00 am for me there is not many staff, maybe one at the most! But there is like 5-10 players still online, And I have witnessed those players spam in chat, fight, and other things and I can't do anything about it, I say "Stop guys" and they just keep going and going and going. I don't like using /ignore but some times I have too. And its not just night time when there is no staff members online or they are all afk. And that is when there are a lot of players online, It just hurts to see people actually fight over who's role play or who's house is better, Its just really bad. Thank you for reading, and once again, forgive me for my actions from 2ish years ago, I have changed. Thank you -smelly nerd

I do remember the things in the past for sure, but also since then you've not caused any issues. The chief reason for a player to become an ambassador is to help people. Takes someone with a lot of patience to be staff, and if you think you could do that, help others and monitor the chat I'd give a +1 from my side. Admittedly, I'm not the only staff with input, but I think you'd do pretty well at it. 

Making new accounts does not exempt you from the "please only file once, then edit or reply to the exiting appeal to make changes" rule. bit.ly/MuttsApply

Months of MuttsWorld: 32

Essay:

Hello. (not 100& sure on how many months I have been playing mutts world for) I've said this before and I'll say it again, I know i have made really bad choices in the past around 1 and a half years ago. I'm really sorry about all those things. And, i know i have made many applications on many different accounts, and that is because i simply forget the email and stuff for my accounts, and its really easy to make a new one. I'm not trying to hide my crappy applications for years ago. The reason "I want" Ambassadors on survival is because. I want to help people out. And i think it will make me a better person. That because giving someone help, makes you feel good. You just say to yourself, "I just made someones day a little bit better, because i helped them with that small little question they asked". And I think this will make me a better person because, when you start to help people regularly, it will become a habit. And then you will keep going to help people in the game, then it will start to happen in real life. And that will effect peoples days. And you could always do this as when you are not staff. But its not really mandatory when you are not staff. So you really don't care if you ignored someones questions. But if you where a staff members, you might feel a little bad, because they expect you to answer your question. The reason i think i should be picked for Ambassadors for survival is because... "Not many people play on survival anymore like how it use to be years ago, so many ambassadors and other staff don't play on it, they might just come on to complete a modreq, and at times they don't. And if a staff member is online they will most likely do the modreq, unlike someone is on a different server. I am always on survival when I have nothing better to do, I am either on creative or survival, Prob half of my free time I am on creative and the other half is on survival, and that is a couple hours on each. So I am ready to complete modreq. And I know most Moderators/Admins don't really like me, but i hope I can become staff. Thanks for reading -smelly

Why are you ignoring an Admin? Not a good quality for someone wanting to be staff.

Months of MuttsWorld: 33

Essay:

Hello, I will be applying for Ambassador/Noble for the PvP/Kingdoms server. For someone who has been playing on muttsworld for a pretty long time, you probably know what muttsworld is, and how the staff want things done. And you also know most of the rules and command for the server. A couple days ago, i spent some time learning the command for the new Kingdoms server. That is because, of course i want to learn how to play the game and play it for myself. But also help other players. It never hurts to help someone and it only takes a few seconds to a few minutes. You could be just mining or building and listening to music, and its not bad to take a little break and help someone who needs the help.

I know that most admins on muttsworld don't like me, and i will most likely not get this position. But why not give it a shot, you have nothing to lose. Thank you for reading ;)

Why are you ignoring an Admin? Not a good quality for someone wanting to be staff.

Summarily denied until the player demonstrates an ability to listen to Server Administrators.