• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Wilt15

To begin with, I feel I should take part in the staffing community because I ensure a large portion of qualified time as well as extreme experiences and a sincere inclination in moderating over the chat and providing the necessary satisfaction to players in need of any particular assistance. I am a person who shares a natural obligation and heavy dedication to those in need of a correct moderation. I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance. I would be sure to keep dissonance from progressing to ghastly circumstances. I would basically focus on the whole idea of my existence to staffing within this community, which is simply stated by pursuing a largely said portion of time spent on the server, encompassing the chat within a correctly moderated state, assuring the prosperity of attentiveness to answer all questions to my highest potential, keeping in touch with other fellow staff about suggestions/ideas/answers, and securing the server from all egregious irrelevancy.I am also special and different in lots of ways. First off, my mentality is basically to work hard and play later. I do everything with the best of my ability or at least die trying. My effort is genuine and I am a very nice and reasonable person. I treat people with respect and I take stands based on facts and evidence, not because they are my friends or I know them. I am also a very neat and organized person. I may be considered a neat freak but the results pay off. Everything will be organized and in tip top shape. My experience also plays a huge role in who I am. I know lots of things and I have years of experience in running a team. I know what it takes to run a tip top team and how to maintain it. In the end, I have a lot of traits that would make me the ideal person for the job.Many people have different reasons to apply for staff. Mine will sound a little cheesy but its true. I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I have what it takes to help the server.There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. It will be very rare that you see me genuinely pissed off at someone. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within by ability.I am that guy you see online on a server that has 200 slots available and only one person online, that being me. I am that guy you see at 3 O'Clock in the morning playing Minecraft for no apparent reason on a cool Summer night. Dedication is what I lack in the past server I was working for and that was the reason why I quit or the server ended up being closed. I can assure you that I am very dedicated with everything. I will answer personal messages within a few hours, I can answer Skype messages the moment you send them. It's how I work and how I live my life. My job as a forum moderator requires me to be active so I am always on some sort of electronic device regardless of the time, area, and day. In return I expect my peers to be dedicated as well. The least I can do is return the favor by being active. I personally have a large sum of time on my hands. I only take one musical instrument outside of school, which frees up my time a lot. In order to balance this time I plan what I need to do every day. Currently I am holding 1 separate staff position (which I will list below with evidence), which is very time consuming. However if I am accepted and given the privilege to work with the your server and its staff team I would immediately leave such positions. On an estimate between practicing my musical instrument, doing schoolwork, and moderating the server, I would be able to spend around 3-5 hours on your server and the Forums. I understand that Moderating or Administrating is a very demanding job, but I am prepared to take it on. I have held 5 staff positions in the past. Unfortunately I can only provide evidence for four of them. I am currently a Head-Mod on Music craft this is a low scale server mainly because previously it was a minigame server. Lack of funds forced us to downgrade to survival and creative. Although I didn’t deal with a lot of people there, it taught me how to deal with minigames contrary to survival. Also, I hold an admin position on an opening server called Cracked cube this server is starting out so there isn’t much to say about it. The website is up but server is currently down for maintenance. Lastly I hold a Co-Owner position on a server me and my friend made I deal with around 7 people a day here but the other staff members of this server has taught me a lot about professionalism. There is one more server but unfortunately it shut down due to lack of funds I held a head-admin position on it and I was around the only active staff on it. By myself I handled around 30-50 people on a day. This server taught me how to handle large crowds, which I believe will be especially helpful on the server. I held one more moderator staff position but I have no proof of it so I will not be mentioning it here.I've had a lot of experience on many servers. I have had all the positions that basically gives me complete control over the server. These can vary from , Head-mod, Head Admin, General Manager, and such. As I said before, managing a server is nothing new to me and managing servers is what I enjoy best.

Diplomat: NO
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 16
Teamspeak: Yes

3 Comments

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat NO

Months of MuttsWorld: 17

Essay:

The reason I think I will be a good mod is because I am used to being mod on other servers so I have experience with it. Also I love to play on this server the most out of everyone i have. My name is William Tennyson and I am 15 years old. I have five brothers and I love to hang out with them. I love to race go carts and we used to race on a track with other people. I love to play games even Minecraft. I used to have a dog named Scooby who i really loved to play with until my brother Kasey was bit by the dog. We then had to put the dog down and it was the end for Scooby and a chance to get another pet. Thank you so much for taking your time on reading this list. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Click here to view the application

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat NO

Months of MuttsWorld: 16

Essay: Entire essay deleted by DisturbdGuy for poor formatting.

Click here to view the application

Two things: Stop filing more than one application (that and other guidelines available here: bit.ly/MuttsApply). Also, that gray-text-on-black-background was difficult to read and unprofessional, so I removed it.