• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

- - - - -

_SnowLight_

Hello! My name is Ebony, mostly known as Lolly, LollyBear, and now SnowLight. I think I would be good as a staff member for the following reasons:

1.) I understand most of the rules of the server, And I do make sure other players, new old, or just in between they follow them to. I do have past Admin/Mod knowledge, Tho i'm not asking to be either, just an Ambassador. If there is any spots left of course. Not trying to bud in and stuff, haha.

2.) I'm pretty talkative as it is, So talking with players is easy for me! It will also maybe get me the opportunity to make new friends! It'll be a grand old time!

3.) I watch chat a lot, so if anyone needs to be muted, needs help, or just needs someone to talk to, I'll be there!

4.) I'm online most of my spare time, which is a lot of time, so I'll always be here to help!

Thank you for reading my application, and have a good day!

~Sincerely, _SnowLight_

Diplomat: Yes
Vote: Yes
Months of MuttsWorld: 13
Teamspeak: Yes

8 Comments

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat no
Vote: yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 8

Essay: I would like to be staff on muttsworld, because i have been welcoming people on pvp/factions, and it's really fun. Fun jobs are the best. And i see that there alot of opened spots for ambass. I would like to fill on of those spots and help people on muttsworld. And, it will be lots of fun to work with other people. :-P

Click here to view the application

Months of MuttsWorld: 9

Essay: I would like to be a Ambassador on Pvp/Factions. I have staff experience. And i think it will be a fun job! Most of my friends are amby's. So i would like to be one too. I've done ambassdor work on Pvp/Factions when the actual amby's weren't online. It seems easy and fun! But i do understand that there is Responsibility that comes with it. I will Enjoy yet take this job seriously for all the new people coming to mutts!

Months of MuttsWorld: 9

Essay: I would like to be a ambassador on Kitpvp/Pvp. I personally think i would be good for this job, because i have past experience of being a staff on Minecraft. I think it would be a great job, and i would love to work for the server i love. I hope your days are good and thank you for reading my essay i have been asked to write. Have a great day and i hope you will see my point of writing this.

~LollyBear101

Months of MuttsWorld: 10

Essay: I would love to be a Community Supporter for muttsworld. Because i've been on this server for almost a year and i love it so much, i would love to help it out. :D

Are you a Diplomat?Diplomat Yes

Months of MuttsWorld: 11

Essay:

I would like to be a ambassador on kitpvp. Because i saw that they had open spots. And i thought i would have a shot at being staff on this server. I do have past staff experience, so i know what's up. I also pay attention to chat a lot already so. :-P Anyways, i would love to work for this server. ^-^

Hello, Thank you for your interest in becoming apart of the Muttsworld Kitpvp Staff Team!

I see you in chat, but not necessarily helping other players. Continue to assist players and we will see. You have potential! 

Months of MuttsWorld: 12

Essay:

I would like to be staff on creative. I'm online most of my free time, and i would love to help out the server. I'm a decently friendly person, and i usually get along with other people. And it would be an honor, if i got accept. Thank you for your time. ~Lolly

Months of MuttsWorld: 13

Essay:

Hello! My name is Ebony, mostly known as Lolly, LollyBear, and now SnowLight. I think I would be good as a staff member for the following reasons:

1.) I understand most of the rules of the server, And I do make sure other players, new old, or just in between they follow them to. I do have past Admin/Mod knowledge, Tho i'm not asking to be either, just an Ambassador. If there is any spots left of course. Not trying to bud in and stuff, haha.

2.) I'm pretty talkative as it is, So talking with players is easy for me! It will also maybe get me the opportunity to make new friends! It'll be a grand old time!

3.) I watch chat a lot, so if anyone needs to be muted, needs help, or just needs someone to talk to, I'll be there!

4.) I'm online most of my spare time, which is a lot of time, so I'll always be here to help!

Thank you for reading my application, and have a good day!

~Sincerely, _SnowLight_