• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

* - - - -

Trey8739

I am a GREAT builder, well, at least in my friends eyes'. I am good at helping out and keeping griefers and trollers in-hand. I am also an op on another server and the owner LOVES the way i keep things in order. My dream is to work with mumblemurt and the other mods and admins. Oh and by the way it says and all that jazz are inportant too. :) Once again I hope that u will make me a mod or admin, evil admin.... Thanks for your time to look at my essay. toodles

Diplomat:
Vote:
Months of MuttsWorld: 5
Teamspeak: Yes

16 Comments

IRC: No

Essay: I am a GREAT builder, well, at least in my friends eyes'. I am good at helping out and keeping griefers and trollers in-hand. I am also an op on another server and the owner LOVES the way i keep things in order. My dream is to work with mumblemurt and the other mods and admins. Oh and by the way it says and all that jazz are inportant too. :) Once again I hope that u will make me a mod or admin, evil admin.... Thanks for your time to look at my essay. toodles

Click here to view the application

Essay: I am a GREAT builder, well, at least in my friends eyes'. I am good at helping out and keeping griefers and trollers in-hand. I am also an op on another server and the owner LOVES the way i keep things in order. My dream is to work with mumblemurt and the other mods and admins. Oh and by the way it says and all that jazz are inportant too. :) Once again I hope that u will make me a mod or admin, evil admin.... Thanks for your time to look at my essay. toodles

13 apps? Nice.
Threads merged.
It's a no from me by the way
Photo
football70500
Sep 08 2012 12:41 PM
Posted Image
That's all I have...
10-16? 6 AGES AT ONCE!? The average of 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 is 13, TOO YOUNG!
Yeah based on what I see here and our brief conversaion in chat you need way more experience in life and interpersonal conduct before you become mod.

Sorry

pyro