• Sign In
  • Create Account

Did you vote today?

Did you know we depend on your votes? Please Vote! http://goo.gl/RsLpq Vote Often!

Clarification to chat rules

Clarification to chat rules

All Global Channels including Global/Local/Trade/Diplomat/Troll/Help -- No Spam/Advertising, Sex, drugs, racism, or using creative spelling to get around chat filters

Troll chat is somewhat less restrictive but please abide by the global channel rules.

Trade chat is restricted to trade related queries only.

Help chat is restricted to help related queries only, however /modreq should be used if staff would be required.

Additionally Global is further restricted to topics relegated to Muttsworld in its entirety, and should not be used as a personal platform to state your beliefs on Religion/Politics or other topics designed to incite confusion. In game chat does not lend itself easily to weighty topics. Please use IRC for discussions meant to include everyone.

These rules are effective on all MuttsWorld servers immediately.

Please see me for any clarification necessary.

mumblerit

23 Comments

Precisely how much more vague can you make "other topics designed to incite confusion"?
More importantly, can I talk about how much I hate ambassadors and how much better xbox360 is in global chat still?
Rules? IN TROLL CHAT? Welp, good job mum, now we have to mute every person who attempts to talk in there. Just for clarification though, we can still do whatever the hell we want in diplochat? Right? (Except break general rules like caps/spam). WE WANT OUR DIPLOTROLL CHANNEL.
What about racism?
Don't ask for clarification you won't get it lol

What about racism?

No sammich. I do not want to hear any more of your hateful rants about the Irish.
100 lines of text in chat and Mad is involved in 50 of them

100 lines of text in chat and Mad is involved in 50 of them

Not really.
Regardless I still hate troll chat being made clean.
If we're gonna have a trollchat with rules we might aswell rename it to Global2.
you forgot to add no homophobic slurs. even if that isn't there i will ban/kick/mute/punish for them outside of troll on survival.

If we're gonna have a trollchat with rules we might aswell rename it to Global2.

*gray global

you forgot to add no homophobic slurs. even if that isn't there i will ban/kick/mute/punish for them outside of troll on survival.

but that isn't allowed in troll now either. No where is it allowed except party chats and tells
Photo
MegaLolligagger
Dec 14 2012 01:05 PM
Why do we even have troll chat...If you want to be an idiot, at least do it outside of MW...

Why do we even have troll chat...If you want to be an idiot, at least do it outside of MW...

You obviously don't have the same amount of enemies as me and Skyler.

It's the internet. Seriously. This isn't a "mature" server by any means. How else is someone supposed to have fun when they have exhausted all other methods of fun on Minecraft? You yourself like trolling, just not with chat. According to your logic, you need to be out of Mutt's World.

You obviously don't have the same amount of enemies as me and Skyler.

None of this is about enemies. I just enjoy messing with idiots on the internet
I WANT MY TROLL CHANNEL BACK<3. Dimatt muted me because I may or may not have bypassed a couple of censors to make fun of him. Buut anyways, I may or may not go cry myself to sleep now. Byeeee.

restart spam?

428909_563221870358109_41433551_n.jpg

I would also like to know about the rules regarding diplochat. All the rules that I am aware of include the basic no spam and caps. Any others? Also may someone please state the rules regarding /me?

P.S. My first comment!

Can we please have a clarification for the punishments for each rule break?

You are asking about the rules in diplo chat on a post clarifying the rules in all chats. L2read.

The rules regarding /me is don't be annoying with them. Typically I am a hard person to annoy, unless I am hungry. The words you use will not be censored in th /me command. So if you say something naughty you might be temp banned for an hour or two.

Punishments: Mutes, Kicks, Temp-bans, perm-bans.

Advertising instant perm-ban

Minor caps isnt a problem, if you are writing a novel please stop using all caps.

Using the wrong channel will typically get you forced to local multiple times. If you continue to disobey the request of an ambassador or beyond you may be muted for it.

Offensive material such as sexism, racism, homophobism, transphobism, etc may result in a mute to a perm-ban.

Spam typically gets you a mute, depending on how bad it is its an instant perm-ban.

I used to shock kill the players who spammed during a restart but I started to  feel bad after shock killing them so i stopped.

Precisely how much more vague can you make "other topics designed to incite confusion"?
More importantly, can I talk about how much I hate ambassadors and how much better xbox360 is in global chat still?

No on talking about hating ambassadors, yes on how much better Xbox 360 is. However, you cannot say something like this:

"Oh, Xbox 360 is better than computer version, you should feel bad for playing computer version", etc.

No on talking about hating ambassadors, yes on how much better Xbox 360 is. However, you cannot say something like this:

"Oh, Xbox 360 is better than computer version, you should feel bad for playing computer version", etc.

Who the hell are you?