Recent Status Updates
On this day, 10 months ago, I joined MuttsWorld for the first time! Its been great talking to all of you and killing SOME of you. As a gift, I shall tell you the story of why I hate staff................ Once upon a time I applied for staff, I was very proud of myself, until I actually READ it. It sucked. I failed horribly. Not long later my friend became ambassador and with sheer jealousy I murdered him in kitpvp. After that I vowed to kill all staff. And so I spent the next 5 months in...Show comments (4)
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over. :3
Attention all MuttsWorlders!
Mumble will be hosting an "open house," of sorts, on our Teamspeak server!
Come one, come all, to hear the latest about the servers and ask any questions you may have. Check out the details below:
- What's goin' on? A public Q&A about all things MuttsWorld.
- When is it goin' down? Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 2 p.m. EST (Or this time sheet for other time zones: http://bit.ly/1PoOdmL).
- Where is it happenin'? On our Teamspeak server: teamspeak.muttsworldmine.com
- Who can join? Anyone! This is open to all our players.
- How can I participate? The first way is to email Mumble your question at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also just join the conversation on Sunday and ask your question then! (Please remember: One question at a time!)
We have had a flood of applications from players wishing to help MuttsWorld by becoming server staff. But what is the proper way to file an application? How best to get our attention? Some tips and requirements are found within.
Hi folks! We have some exciting news for those who love mini-games. Paintball is coming back! It will be available soon on Skyblock, and the arena will be built on the Creative server by you! That's right YOU!
Create the Paintball arena on your plot or plots and if your build is chosen, you will win 6 months of Diplomat! The contest is open to all (except staff) and if you haven't enjoyed the many perks that Diplomat has to offer, now is your chance!
When your build is ready, simply make a /modreq at the build site and we will get you entered.
A couple of tips:
The build can be of any size, but a single 100x100 plot will be plenty large enough for all practical purposes.
Avoid redstone/piston gizmos. Command blocks won't be allowed either.
The deadline for entry is July 26th, so get busy building!
Now that world edit is available to everyone, there are a lot of people confused about how exactly to use it. This topic will hopefully clear up a lot of that confusion.
What is World Edit?
Word Edit is a building tool essentially used to build faster. It allows you to instantly generate walls, spheres, and much more.
How Do I Get World Edit?
World Edit is available for anyone and everyone to use. Diplomats get unlimited w/e. Freebuilders can vote for the server to obtain world edit.
It's time again for the update on the State of Muttsworld!
There's... been a lot. Mumble's been busy finding new things to add to the servers, and he's been letting people know in his Update Blog (seehttp://bit.ly/MuttsUpdates). Just in case you've been missing it, I'm going to summarize them here! I'm sure I'm missing some things, but these are the big ones.
Yup, we're on the latest version now. That's it. This update is really brief!
ALL Of The Aliases!
- /pay playername number - /pay disturbdguy 0 - I really don't need the money! An easier way to give someone money.
- /$ - Shows you how much money you have!
- /buy - Brings you right to the Market Listings
- /sell - The same thing as /market create.
- Server commands - It's now easier to change servers! Just type /servername. /survival or /creative and so on.
- /vote - Reminds you of the vote link, and claims and vote rewards you might have at the same time!
If you type /social, you'll see the list above. Then just type / before the command (like /rofl) and a custom message will appear! It's currently being rolled out to all servers, and Mumble will be adding more as time goes on. Some of the commands can even have a player name after them for added effects. Try /iwhistle disturbdguy. You know you want to.
Everyone Loves Hugs!
Similar to the social commands above, but not quite. If you type /hug and then someone's name, you give them a friendly hug. (/hug Mumblerit).
Where The Heck Am I?
/map has been added to Survival, giving you the link to see the latest version of our server map. Not only that, but it'll be set for your coordinates when you type the command! Right now, the command is only on Survival, but Mumble will add the command everywhere once we have maps for them.
So Many Enchantments!!!
I can't... I just can't. Too many. Just go here to see what new Enchantments you can add to your items. On Survival/PVP, and will be rolled out to other servers, too.
I Can See ALL The Colors!
Ever wonder what the code is for your favorite colors? Just type /color and you'll see all of this!
Think You Have What It Takes?
/apply is a new command on the servers that gives you the link to the Staff Application section. We're always looking for new staff, so check it out!
See What We Do
If you Click Here, you can see all the tickets we do each day!
- Worldedit limit has been raised from 1,000 to 5,000 blocks!
- /addhelper and /removehelper have been added.
- Wardrobe has been added.
- There's a new kit, and kit prices are now listed on the Kit Display.
- Bow-based kits have their costs raised.
- Playervaults! Normal folks get 1. Diplomats get 3.
- /pv workbench has been added!
- /tp added to the plotworld
- More items have been added to MuttsCrates
- Diseases have been added to L2D... that sounds ominous!
- Diplomats can craft EnderBows now (here's how), but anyone can use them once made.
- /townymenu is now a thing
- /easymode /hardmore added. Easy Mode is the big islands. Hard Mode is our new small islands. You'll need to /island reset then /island confirm to change the island, though.
- Remember to check bit.ly/MuttsWorldSky for more updates!
- More Pets have been added to 12-month and Permanent Diplomat.
Sorry... I couldn't resist.